ThermoPro: Cook Like A Professional Each and every Time!
ThermoPro TP-12 BARBECUE Thermometer, a programmable radio frequency food thermometer. You are going to now have the ability to remotely monitor the temperature of grilling food and the temperature inside of your grill from any place in your house as much as 300 ft away.
– Monitor internal temperature of meat and smoker or grill from 300 feet away.
– Wireless receiver with LCD beeps and flashes when meat temperature is going above your programmed temperature.
– Monitor barbecue temperature. Receiver beeps and flashes if temperature falls above or under your programmed Vary.
– Count up and Count down timer.
– The TIMER MODE and TEMPERATURE MODE can be utilized concurrently.
– Dual Food grade stainless-steel probes: Food Probe for measuring meat temperature (6″), Oven Probe for measuring oven, BBQ or Smoker temperature (3″).
– Temperature Vary of probe: 32˚F to 572˚F (0˚C to three hundred˚C), ±1.five°F/0.8°C accuracy.
– Both probe wires are warmth immune to 716°F (380˚C).
– Receiver has belt clip and inbuilt stand.
– LCD of receiver presentations has red back gentle to be used at night.
– Transmitter has removable wire stand that still becomes a hanger.
– Has selection of Fahrenheit and Celsius reading choices.
– Lost link alert warns you if your transmitter is out of Vary or has lost the radio frequency signal.
– Your meat, barbecue, and timer settings are stored despite the fact that the unit is turned off.
– Cooking thermometer comes with 4*AAA battery pre-put in with 18 months battery life time in customary use.
1- Receiver unit
1- Transmitter unit
1- Detachable stainless-steel FOOD probe
1- Detachable stainless-steel BARBECUE probe with clip
4- AAA batteries
How to pair or synchronize the transitter and receiver? Please test Customer Q&A.
Long Vary Wireless receiver beeps and flashes when meat temperature is going above your programmed temperature
Monitor barbecue/smoker temperature; receiver beeps and flashes if temperature falls above or under your programmed Vary
Temperature Vary of probe: 32˚F to 572˚F (0˚C to three hundred˚C), ±1.five°F/0.8°C accuracy
Count up and Count down timer
LCD display has red back gentle to be used at night. (receiver handiest)