ThermoPro – Cook Like A Pro Each Time!
ThermoPro TP-01 Digital Instant Read Pocket Thermometer is an reasonably priced solution to verify accurate internal meat temperatures at the same time as the usage of indoor or out of doors. It provides superior results to professional and amateur chefs alike. You’ll be able to rely at the technology to measure your ideal temp for poultry, meat, fish or candy. This cooking thermometer is To hand and Simple to hold anywhere. Easiest for indoor kitchen and out of doors BBQ activities.
1. Safety: FDA Certified and use our cooking thermometer without hesitation. Protective sleeve for probe.
2. Instant Read: Digital kitchen thermometer with large LCD display & STEP-DOWN probe tip design giving accurate temperature readings in seconds.
3. Very Accurate: The -40 to 302°F (-40 to 150°C) temperature range offers an excellent temperature keep watch over. High Accuracy: 0.1°F/°C resolution, ±1.5°F/0.8°C accuracy.
4. Simple Operation: Insert the 4.7″ food grade stainless-steel probe into all food, meat, grill, candy and get accurate reading in no time.
5. To hand Storage Sheath: BBQ thermometer with To hand sheath with pocket clip. Keep clean for storage.
6. Battery Lifetime: A L1154F battery pre-installed with 18 months lifetime in normal use.
1. It’s not designed to stay within the food at the same time as it’s cooking, but will have to be used near the top of the estimated cooking time to test for final cooking temperatures.
2. Before the usage of, wash or wipe clean the chrome steel probe in hot, soapy water. No longer really helpful for dishwasher cleaning after use.
3. Apply it to meats, fish, casseroles, re-heated foods, breads, deep frying and candy.
4. Keep it away from children under 12.
Quick read food thermometer with STEP DOWN probe tip design giving accurate temperature ends up in seconds
4.7 inch long stainless-steel probe inserts into thickest a part of meat and assists in keeping you from burning your hands at the same time as measuring
Pocket-sized quick-read thermometer with an anti-microbial housing provides added safety and hygiene
Compact digital thermometer measures temperature from -40 to 302°F (-40 to 150°C). High Accuracy: 0.1°F/°C resolution, ±1.5°F/0.8°C accuracy
Kitchen thermometer includes on/off switch to preserve battery life