Emitting a focused 273 yards beam, Orion H30 Predator is a premium long vary looking light that makes night looking very effective and amusing. So much of looking games like hogs, cayotes, fox or quite a lot of varmints, aren’t sensitive to red or green light so you’ll found and aim gameswithout alerting them. Especially, the red or green reflections from animal eyes in point of fact assist the focused on.
The flashlight is rigidly built adhere to military grade same old. Featuring a Cree XP-E2 LED, it emits one hundred% pure green or red lighting fixtures with none loss resulted from filtering. Take it together with your looking go back and forth next time and benefit from the enjoy!
Red is least visible for animals but additionally arduous for human to peer. In most cases hunters use green light for hog looking even as use red light for coyote fox and varmint looking.
This package also come with rifle mounts (Barrel mount, Rail mount, Scope mount) and charger kit (rechargeable battery and charger) so it is able to go.
* LED: Cree XP-E2
* Most Brightness: 300 lumens
* Beam Distance : 273 yards
* 4 brightness settings. Battery run time: 300 lm (4h), 190 lm (5h), 50lm (17h), 6 lm (120h)
* Reflector: Smooth reflector
* Water-proof: IPX-8, 6 feet for part an hour
* Construction: aviation-grade aluminum with matte anodized immune to robust impacts and scratches
* Compatible Batteries: 2x CR123A, 2x RCR123, 1×18650 (Included)
* Sizes: length 6.1″, head diameter 1.43″, body diameter 1″
* Weight: 4.76oz
Content in Package
Orion H30 Predator looking flashlight x1, Holster x1, 1×18650 batteries, charger x1, Lanyard x1, Silicone O-ringsx2, Rubber button x1. Barrel adapter x1; 30mm scope mount x1; 1 inch scope insert x1 (for 1″ scope mount), Rail mount x1, Pressure Switch x1