The Joraform range of composters are, undoubtedly, the top-of-the-line and efficient kitchen waste composters on the planet. The Compost tumblers were designed in Sweden in line with tough recycling regulations and have been used successfully by households all through Scandinavia for a few years to compost all kitchen waste, including cooked food and meat products. Many are also in use in schools and kindergartens, where they make a good educational tool for young students.
The JK125,270 or 400 allow you to make easiest compost out of your kitchen waste hygienically and quickly, with minimal fuss and mess
Features & Benefits:
* Insulated properties permits the temperature throughout the tumbler to upward push higher than 160o
* Dual chambers and dual doors
* Capacity of as much as 106 gallons, 13-21 gallons a week
* Attractive design
* High number of compostable subject matter
* Reduces and removes odors
* Comprised of galvanized steel for longer sustainability
* Air is allowed into the mix, providing the oxygen important for the method
* The JK Composters are constructed for ease and simplicity of rotation
The Composter is constructed for ease and simplicity of rotation – it is simply turned by hand every time waste is put in.
The insulation within the JK Composters allow the temperatures to upward push higher than 160oF, leading to quick and efficient composting
The Composter are divided into two chambers. Whilst one is being filled, the compost within the other chamber matures.
The Composter are situated off the bottom in order that there’s no possibility of rodents or other pests having access to the waste within the machine.