- Power of an have an effect on…..achieve of a ratchet
- MAX Power – With 180 ft-lb max torque and 7,000 rpm, Hammerhead provides greater than twice the facility of the leading competitor’s ratchet
- MAX Keep an eye on – A feather-touch trigger, two-position forward power regulator, and conveniently situated forward/reverse ring supply exact control
- MAX Get admission to – A head height of below 2″ and reactionless torque permit you to safely use this tough tool in tight spaces
- Knuckle-Saver reactionless torque gets rid of kickback
From the corporate that invented the Impactool in 1934, comes a revolutionary product that may be in contrast to every other available on the market lately. The Ingersoll Rand Hammerhead Low Profile Impactool provides the facility and speed of an have an effect on with the achieve of a ratchet, and it’s going to switch the way in which you’re employed. The mix of MAX power, MAX Keep an eye on, and MAX Get admission to now lets you use an Ingersoll Rand Impactool for just about any application. Say good-bye to awkward extensions and swivel sockets, and watch your productivity soar as you overcome tasks in mins that when took you hours.