Honeywell Z-Wave Enabled Programmable Thermostat Will also be integrated with other home automation devices. Universal scheduling – Will also be configured to meet virtually ANY scheduling requirement: Selectable 7-Day Programmable; Four day-to-day periods; Cancel unneeded periods; Selectable non-programmable; Universal application, Heating and cooling energy savings set points allows the homeowner to put the thermostat into a energy savings mode from the other Z-Wave devices; Large, clear backlit display with a viewing area of 10-Square Inch; Ability to make a choice More than one days (patented) – Allows the consumer to easily customize the thermostat for his or her own unique schedule; Menu driven programming – Guides the user through the programming process only showing essential information and choices on each and every screen; Programmable fan; More than one hold options – Fixed temporary hold, adjustable temporary hold and permanent hold; Changeover – Can configure for auto or manual system changeover; Smart Response Technology; Real Time clock – Helps to keep time throughout a power failure and will mechanically update the time for daylight savings. The Tech Toughen Line is at the package and in the installation manual.
1.This product is a Z-Wave compatible thermostat and is a slave thermostat that works along side a Z-Wave hub supplied by companies such as Mi Casa Verde, and so on.
2.This item requires a common wire (5th wire) to power the unit. Without the common wire this unit is not going to power up. Instructions in addition to a wire saver module are provided with the unit.
3.The unit will operate in accordance with the commands of the ZWAve system, so if it isn’t working along side a Z-Wave hub, it’s going to not operate accurately.
4.This unit is compatible with a big majority of conventional and heat pump systems.
Z-Wave Touch Screen Programmable Thermostat
Honeywell’s VisionPRO Z-Wave will give you the most effective features like touchscreen interaction, a real-time clock, and a big, easy-to-read backlit display.
- One-touch temp keep watch over overrides program schedule at any time.
- Precise comfort keep watch over Helps to keep temperature within 1 degree F of the level you set.
- Change/check reminders can help you know when to service or replace filters and other
- critical components.
- Large touchscreen display with backlight is easy to read — even at the hours of darkness.
- Z-Wave wireless keep watch over means that you can connect the thermostat to a Z-Wave network.
- Hazmat Information: UN 3091 Lithium metal batteries packed in/with equipment
- Electrical Ratings: 18 to 30 Vac
- Color: Premier white
- Programmability: Universal Programming from 7 Day to Non-Programmable
- Terminal Designations: R, RC, C, W-O/B, W2-E/Aux, Y, Y2, G, L, K, S1, S2
- Changeover: Auto or manual
The YTH8320ZW1007 includes the TH8320ZW1000 thermostat plus the THP9045A1023 wiresaver module.
Z-Wave delivered messages allows the thermostat to be added to or got rid of from a Z-Wave controller.Wire saver allows to be used with out a common wire.
Intuitive adjustment for precise comfort keep watch over, easy to make use of touch screen display and extra large backlit display with natural language
Menu Driven programming guides the user through the programming process only showing essential information and choices on each and every screen
Thermostat operating message feature sends a message containing the status of the HVAC equipment