Duro-Med Heavy-Duty Sliding Transfer Bench Shower Chair with Cut-out Seat and Adjustable Legs
This easiest-selling sliding transfer bench will provide welcome relief and increased independence for many who have trouble getting out and in of the shower, standing for prolonged periods or worries about falling. You’ll be able to shower with confidence knowing you have got a stable platform to take a seat on! Position one end of the bench out of doors the shower and the opposite end inside, making sure the legs are stable. Take a seat at the seat and easily slide across into the shower. Caregivers will find it especially helpful in transferring people the use of wheelchairs or walkers with this back-saving aid.
Shower with Safety
This durable shower chair will make bathing much easier and safer for people with disabilities, older people or the ones recovering from surgery or injuries. The seat easily slides, minimizing physical strain at the user and caregiver. The backrest, which will also be situated for left or right hand use, provides additional enhance at the side of a seatbelt for safety.
Important Measurements to Consider
This transfer bench measures 39 inches across to permit ample room for the seat to slip. You should definitely measure your bathroom or shower area to ensure it’s going to fit inside. Its total height can achieve 37 inches when the legs are fully extended. The legs are adjustable in one inch increments, allowing you to modify the seat height from 19 to 23 inches. It weighs just 14.5 pounds yet is heavy duty enough to enhance 400 pounds.
- Provides easy transfers from wheelchairs or walkers
- Seat slides backward and forward, minimizing physical strain on user or caregiver
- Textured plastic seat and back provide a non-slip surface; nylon strap locks and holds seat in place
- Durable, lightweight aluminum frame makes it easy to raise and move
- Seat height adjusts from 19 to 23 inches in one inch increments; seat size: 19 x 14 inches
- Total dimensions: 39 x 18 x 37 inches (Measure your area to ensure it’s going to fit)
- Adjustable legs with suction cup, slip-resistant tips give more stability
- Cut-out easily gets rid of for perineal access
- Bariatric 400 pound weight capacity
- Easy to gather – no tools required
- Weight: 14.5 pounds
- Contains latex
- Color: gray
This easiest-selling sliding transfer bench will make transfers from wheelchairs or walkers to the tub or shower much easier. Whether you use it for yourself or to maintain a loved one, it increases safety and minimizes back strain.
Just position one end of the bench out of doors the shower and the opposite end inside. Have the individual Take a seat at the seat and You’ll be able to easily slide them across into the shower.
Textured plastic seat and back provide a non-slip surface; nylon strap locks and holds seat in place
Durable, lightweight aluminum frame makes it easy to raise and move
Bariatric 400 pound weight capacity