Functionality and Portability
The DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2 inch (82.5cm) Rip Capacity and a Rolling Stand includes a rack & pinion fence system which makes fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. The 32-1/2 inch rip capacity easily cuts a lot of larger shelving and trim materials – the patented subject material give a boost to lets in this for use for narrow rip cuts. This unit includes a 15 amp motor which briefly rips thru hardwoods with ease. The telescoping fence rails easily extend and retract to create a small portable package and the turn-over ripping fence lets in for narrow rip cuts.
This saw offers 3-1/8 inch depth of cut at 90 degrees and a couple of-1/4 inch at 45 degrees. A 2-inch dust collection port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction to stay clean up at a minimum. The rolling stand is designed for simple set up and breakdown with superb stability, and contours large heavy duty wheels that easily roll over steps, curbs, and jobsite debris. The 26-1/4 inch X 22 inch table supplies superior subject material give a boost to. This unit features an on-board storage system which supplies simple get entry to to the Web page-Pro Guard components and push stick when no longer in use.
- Cabinet Installers: ripping filler boards.
- Hardwood Floor Installers; ripping floor boards.
- Trim Carpenters: ripping moldings, wainscoting, ripping and cross cutting 1X subject material for framing book shelves and entertainment centers, ripping framing lumber.
- Deck Builders: ripping deck boards, rail cap, railing.
- Remodelers: ripping framing lumber, sheet subject material (4 feet X 8 feet).
- Serious Woodworkers: home hobbyists, ripping sheet subject material (4 feet X 8 feet), framing lumber, (2-inch X 12-inch), sizing subject material as much as 3-inches thick, ripping and cross cutting 1X subject material used for dados, rabbets, mortise and tenons.
What’s within the Box
- Jobsite Table Saw
- 10-inch 24-Tooth Carbide Blade
- Rolling stand
- Push Stick
- Miter Gauge
DEWALT is a number one manufacturer of commercial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools may also be found nationally and the world over wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and licensed locations, DEWALT has probably the most extensive service and service networks in North The us.
Rack & Pinion Fence System Make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
32-1/2″ Rip capacity easily cuts a lot of larger shelving and trim materials
15 Amp motor briefly rips thru hardwoods with ease
Rolling stand designed for simple set up and breakdown with superb stability
2-1/2-Inch Dust Collection Port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction