Plugs into your outlet
Our BUGZOFF® Ultrasonic Pest Repeller, Repels pests ceaselessly. Are pests living and growing in your home, between the walls, within the kitchen, within the attic? Running around near your children, pets and food? Are your uninterested in spending hundreds or thousands seeking to do away with them?
• No chemical products
• No maintenance
• Unlimited duration Easy to make use of: All it’s important to do is plug the iCooker Pest-Reject into an outlet in your home and you`ll repel parasites within an action radius of 200 m².
How it really works:
Pest Reject uses Ultrasonic Technology, inaudible to the human ear
BUGZOFF® is completely inoffensive for children and pests, and does not interfere with household appliances.
Pest-Reject is a product for home use that works 24 hours a day, 365 days a year with out a hazardous chemicals which might be toxic or poisonous or that give of noxious odours
✔ ULTRASONIC & ELECTROMAGNETIC – Uses protected & effective technology to rid those nasty pest from your own home. Plugs into any wall power outlet in your home which uses the power as a way to effectively get rid of those rodents and pest
✔ LIFETIME GUARANTEE – This product is backed by our Lifetime guarntee becuase we need to mean you can get rid of those pest and we provide a money back guarantee in the event you dont see results within 3 weeks. Typical results can take 2-3 weeks depending at the amount of infestation
✔ LATEST TECHNOLOGY – Sends out inaudible sounds to get rid pests from your own home, In-Audible to the human ear but extremely annoying to roaches, rats and ants. They have got annyoped you enough, now its time to annoy them right back
✔ BEST SOLUTION for Mosquitoes, Rats, Insects and Rodents (Mice, Rats and so on..) It is going to not harm your children, or pets, it’s completely protected so long as your pets don’t include roaches, rats or any more or less insects
✔ SAVE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS whilst driving away Rodents without the usage of any more or less poison, risky traps, or chemicals that smell horrible and burns your eyes – Use one unit per floor – has built in night light for indoor use